The Department of Da`wah and Islamic Culture aims at leading the university in this domain, at the local and international levels, to mirror the honor and sacredness of its location, in line with the Saudi Vision 2030.
To qualify specialists in the field of Da`wah and Islamic culture, and produce specialized scientific research, in line with the moderate teachings of Islam, to educate and benefit the community.
- Establishing the correct understanding of the Islamic creed in the minds and hearts of the students in the department and university.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge and practical experience for them to take part in educating and benefiting their community.
- Qualifying the university students to help them defend Islam against doubts that are spread to undermine our religion.
- Preparing and qualifying Muslim scholars to spread Da`wah and Islamic culture.
- Magnifying the status of the holy country in the hearts of the affiliates of the university.
- Implanting the love of the homeland and the two Holy Mosques, and focusing on the significance of compliance and fidelity to those on whom our country depends.
- Building community partnerships to educate pilgrims and those performing Umrah.