The Anesthesia Technology Program adopts the following values that are in line with those of Umm Al-Qura University:
- Compliance with Islamic values.
- Commitment to professional ethics.
- Respecting differences among different races.
- Evaluating the responsibility of the graduates towards the community.
- Firmly establishing the values of continuous education for graduates to guarantee and assure quality.
- Achieving distinction in all aspects, especially in the fields of education, training, and scientific research.
- Complete transparency in managing the program.
- Graduating highly qualified anesthesiologists to anesthetize patients under the supervision of a specialized anesthesiologist.
- Linking academic study to practical experience.
- Students should be highly qualified to be able to participate in all duties assigned to them in the future.
- Continuous evaluation of academic and clinical study quality to guarantee distinguished educational outcomes.
- Preparing research specialists with a high level of health awareness and knowledge.