Justice, efficiency, excellence, and empowerment.
- Preparing and qualifying students physically, mentally, and psychologically to graduate as high-quality paramedics capable of treating injured patients in a timely, professional, and safe manner, to join the emergency medical staff in the Kingdom.
- Providing students with the necessary skills to administer medical care and prepare patients properly before they arrive at the hospital.
- Helping students acquire the necessary skills to respond to accidents and disasters properly.
- Providing a high-quality educational experience for students to harness their mental capabilities and skills to facilitate the development of decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Providing students with intellectual and practical skills that enhance their abilities to succeed professionally through team work, and empower them to have an influential role in the community.
- Equipping students with the necessary skills for professional development in their field and lifelong self-learning.
- Preparing skilled research specialists with a high level of health awareness and knowledge.