Objectives of the Program:
- To get the graduate to acquire the basic rules of clinical nutrition in terms of understanding and as a skill, and to have profound understanding of the area of specialization.
- To get the graduate to apply the different nutritional elements and the rules of planning meals when healthy and when sick.
- To apply the proper nutritional programs for patients suffering from different diseases.
- To apply the most up-to-date techniques for evaluating the nutritional condition of patients.
- To identify health problems related to nutrition, locally, and in all the population gatherings.
- To design and manage quantitative and qualitative field survey projects in crowded areas and different population gatherings in the provinces of the Kingdom.
- To use modern means of communication and training to activate nutrition and design health programs.