Dr. Mohamed Abd Rabou Al-Morgi
Assistant Teacher - Umm Al-Qura University – Department of Judicial Studies
Specialization: Shariah Policy
Sub-specialization: Judicial Studies
- Political thought of Imam/Sadiq Al-Kanougi – a comparative study with contemporary political systems, Al-Azhar University (PhD thesis).
- Adab Awsiaa by Imam Al-Jamali, study and investigation, Umm Al-Qura University, (PhD thesis)
- Provisions of asylum in Islamic jurisprudence and international law, Higher Institute for Judiciary (Master thesis)
- Debauchery of judge assistants and its effect on judgments, a research published at the Academic Studies and Researches Magazine, Dar Al-Uloom College, Cairo University, Issue No. 51.
- To what extent exhibit is a condition to implement theft punishment, a research published at the Academic Studies and Researches Magazine, Dar Al-Uloom College, Cairo University, Issue No. 50.
- Judicial issues in Khulu (Divorce at instance of wife against a compensation), a research published at Faculty of Arts Magazine, Menoufiya University, issue of January 2014.
- Press reporters protection rules during armed conflicts, comparative study between jurisprudence and international law (Under publication).
- Law enactment in Islamic states, legitimacy and necessity (Under publication)
- Character of a state in the basic system of rule, a study at Shariah policy jurisprudence (Under publication)
- International crimes and jurisprudence opinion on the same (Under publication)
- Humanitarian rules at علم السير, jurisprudence study (Under publication).
11- القواعد الإنسانية في علم السير، دراسة فقهية. (تحت الطبع)