Graduates Follow-Up Office
The Graduates Follow-Up Office is an affiliate of the College of Engineering in Al-Leith. It is concerned with the management of graduates of the college. It was established by virtue of a decision of His Excellency the University President, no. 3903001433, taken on3/7/1439 A.H.
- To strengthen and sustain the relationship between the graduates of the College of Engineering and the employers.
- To increase the number of graduates joining the labor market through the continuous education and training programs offered by the university.
- To enhance the academic and social status of the university.
- To establish a database on graduates, employers, and all graduate-related sectors.
- To communicate with the College of Engineering graduates and provide data that reconciles educational outcomes and labor market requirements.
- To issue periodicals and establish a databank for graduates’ academic, professional, and community activities.
- To gauge the hiring trends of employers and the extent of their satisfaction with the college graduates.
- To monitor the challenges faced by graduates transitioning into the labor market.
- To contribute to forming associations for graduates and promoting communication among them.
- To find the best ways of maintaining ongoing connections between graduates and the College of Engineering.
You can contact us at: [email protected]