Within the series of the Digital Fountains initiative, the College of Computer and Information Systems at Umm Al-Qura University is pleased to invite you to attend the remote training course entitled:
Digital Forensic Investigations
Dr. Sultan bin Hamid Al-Mutairi
Date: Friday, 15 Ramadan, corresponding to 8 May, 2020 A.C.
Time: 10-12 p.m.
Overview of the Trainer:
Dr. Sultan Al-Mutairi, Assistant Professor of Cyber Security at the Department of Computer Sciences in the College of Computer and Information Systems at Umm Al-Qura University.
- Holder of a PhD in network security from the University of Bradford.
- General Supervisor of the Cyber Security General Administration.
- Cyber security consultant.
Main Themes of the Course:
- Basics of digital forensic investigations.
- Digital guides.
- File analysis.
- Digital forensic investigations involving hard disks.
- Hiding and coding files.
- Digital forensic investigations involving networks.
- Digital forensic investigations involving websites and emails.
- Digital forensic investigations involving mobile phones.
- Analysis of malware.
- The Windows registry.
It is possible to register in the course via the following link: