The UQU College of Pharmacy hereby announces the schedule of the written exam for applicants for "Lab Technician" job. It will be held on Monday, Jumada I 23, 1438H, at 05.00PM.
- Male applicants will take the exam in the college premises in Al-Abdiyah Campus.
- Female applicants will take the exam in the premises of the College of Medicine in Al-Abdiyay Campus.
Names of applicants to "Lab Technician" job in the UQU College of Pharmacy:
All applicants to the written exam qualifying for "Lab Technician" and "Lab Rapporteur" jobs are required to read the following instructions thoroughly, and abide by them:
- The applicant must bring their National ID, without which they wouldn't be allowed in the exam room.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the exam room, and the college shall not be held liable for the loss of examinees' cell-phones.
- No applicant shall be allowed in the exam room 15 minutes after the start of the exam.
- The exam will be made up of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), so please bring with you pencil, a rubber, and a calculator.
- The exam duration is one hour, and it is allowed to leave after half of the time.
- Applicants must show up well before the exam so that they could check their places, given the large number of applicants.
- Applicant must sign in the attendance sheet before and after the exam.
- The results will be declared on the college website within 48 hours from the exam.
- Those who pass the written the exam will have to go through an interview, to be held on Monday, Jumada I 30, 1438H.
- Applicants must get a minimum of 60% of the total score to pass.
Thank you, and good luck!