The Deanship of Postgraduate Studies announces the start of admission and registration in postgraduate programs (PhD and MSc) for the academic year 1441 A.H. for the UQU teaching assistants and lecturers, starting from Monday, 3 Muharram, 1441 A.H., corresponding to 2 September, 2019 A.C., and continuing until Thursday, 6 Muharram, 1441 A.H., corresponding to 5 September, 2019 A.C.
Admission Procedures for UQU Teaching Assistants and Lecturers:
- Completion of Form 201 by the relative department for the applicant.
- E-admission via the Unified Admission Portal.
- Referring to the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies for document verification during the period from 4 Muharram, 1441 A.H. until 6 Muharram, 1441 A.H.
Documents required upon visiting the deanship's headquarters for document verification:
- The original or a certified copy of the qualification certificate (the bachelor’s degree certificate for the MSc applicants, and the MSc certificate for the PhD applicants).
- The original or certified copy of the academic record.
- The original national identity card or passport. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The certificate of the General Aptitude Test (GAT) for graduate students.
- The original English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or Standardized Test of English Proficiency), as specified in the terms of each academic program and college.
- Form 201, after being completed by the applicant's department.
To learn about all the details of the specializations, available programs and admission requirements, please click here.
In case of any technical problems or inquiries, please contact us via the "Contact Us" option on the Unified Admission Portal. Answers will be provided ASAP.
May Allah guide us all to the correct path, and all praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.