The Academic Council Secretariat is pleased to inform the academic staff of the approval, by His Excellency the President of Umm Al-Qura University, of their promotions that were reviewed in the twelfth session of the Academic Council for the academic year 1439/1440 A.H. The secretariat members wish them much success in their scientific research, and supplicate Allah (Exalted and Glorified be He) to encompass them with His care and support for them to achieve their ambitions and accomplish their goals.
* The Academic Council Secretariat requests that the below-mentioned academic staff members visit it by the end of the coming week.
Names of the academic staff members and their promotions:
- Promotion of His Excellency Dr. Muhammad bin Abdullah Uthman Idris, an associate professor at the Department of Urban and Engineering Research, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Institute for Hajj and Umrah Research, to professor.
- Promotion of His Excellency Dr. Yusuf bin Sa`id Himdan Al-Ghamdi, an assistant professor at the Islamic Studies Center, College of Shari`ah and Islamic Studies, to associate professor.
- Promotion of His Excellency Dr. Ayman bin Hamzawi Ahmad Sulaiman, an assistant professor at the Department of Physics, Jamoum University College, to associate professor.
- Promotion of Her Excellency Dr. Reem bint Kamal Ja`far Shah, an assistant professor at the Department of Chemistry, College of Applied Sciences, to associate professor.
- Promotion of Her Excellency Dr. Hind bint Dakhilullah Wasl Al-Qathami, an assistant professor at the Department of Aqidah, College of Da`wah and Fundamentals of Religion, to associate professor.
Suitable recommendations for the topics included in the agenda of the aforementioned session were made.