The Islamic Studies Research Center will hold a symposium entitled, “Sharia Researcher’s Faith Purification” on Sunday, 22nd Rajab 1439H at 12:00-02:00 pm at the Jifaly2 Hall, Girls Section in Al-Zaher.
The symposium aims to:
- Rooting and highlighting the concept of Sharia researcher’s faith purification.
- Maintaining the principles and behaviors of the safety of scientific method and behavior.
- Pointing out to imbalances in the student's progress.
Themes of the symposium include the following:
- Maximizing the value of the Sharia science.
- Maintaining the intention to seek and publish knowledge.
- Signs of walking on the right path:
- Adhering to the Quran.
- Sincerity in the obligatory orders (Fara’edh) and regularity in the optional orders (Nawafel).
- Righteousness, communication and volunteer work.
- Behavior, method and interaction.
- The goodwill.
- Dealing with sedition (desires and suspicions).
- Signs of imbalance in purpose and approach (diagnosis and/or treatment):
- Imbalance in purpose.
- Maladies of hearts.
- Imbalance in behavior and method.
- Imbalance in the methodology of working in the domain of Sharia (Prioritization of the less significant, imbalance in priorities).
The symposium will witness the participation of the following:
- Dr. Hanaa bint Ali Zamzamy, Staff Member at the Department of Quran and Sunnah.
- Dr. Aisha bint Muhammad Al-Harby, Staff Member at the Department of Quran and Sunnah.
The Dialogue will be managed by:
- Prof. Dr. Afnan bint Muhammad Telmesany, Staff Member at the Department of Sharia.