The UQU Vice Deanship for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research, as represented by the Scientific Board Secretariat, is pleased to announce that the UQU President has approved of academically promoting the faculty members whose names were listed in the minutes of the Board's last session. The Vice Deanship wished them good luck, and more and more academic success. May Allah preserve them, and may all their dreams and hopes come true!
* The faculty members whose names are listed below are expected to show up at the Scientific Board Secretariat to receive their promotion certificates.
Following are names of Promoted Faculty Members, and their relevant promotion decisions:
1. Promote Dr. Turki A. al-Ghamdi, assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science, at the College of Computer Science and Information Systems, to: "Associate Professor";
2. Promote Dr. Rami I. al-Shaqran, assistant professor at the Educational Management and Planning Department (College of Educatio) to "Associate Professor" degree;
3. Promote Dr. Abdunnasser O. Subair, assistant professor at the Department of Arabic Language Learning, Institute or Arabic Language for Non-native Speakers, to "Associate Professor" degree;
4. Promote Dr. Muhammad S. al-Esseimi, assistant professor at the Sharia Department (College of Shariah and Islamic Studies) to: "Associate Professor" degree;
5. Promote Dr. Muhammad M. Fayed, assistant professor at the Sharia Department (College of Sharia and Islamic Studies) to: "Associate Professor" degree;
6. Promote Dr. Farida M. al-Murham, assistant professor at Interior Design Department, Designs College, to "associate professor" degree; and
7. Promote Dr. Nahla M. al-Rafaee, assistant professor at the Department of Quran and Sunnah, College of Da'wa and Islamic Theology to "Associate Professor" degree.
The Scientific Council Secretariat has put forth relevant recommendations for the topics on the agenda of the above-mentioned session.