Facilitating all the technical and administrative tasks and duties entrusted to the unit. Following up on all incoming and outgoing transactions pertaining to the Confidential Office. Archiving transactions in a manner that facilitates following them up, and determining how to handle each transaction.
Exporting, importing, and archiving transactions through a well-organized mechanism that facilitates reference to any particular transaction when needed.
- Maintaining distinguished performance.
- Continuously improving and developing the work performance of the unit.
- Forwarding confidential transactions, after making sure they have been approved, registered, and photocopied.
- Receiving all the confidential transactions addressed to the Confidential Office, and completing all procedures for recording and delivering them to the Director of the Confidential Office.
- Archiving and retrieving the confidential documents of the Confidential Office using modern technology.
- Archiving and keeping confidential transactions.
- Referring the confidential transactions to the entity that applied for them in order to complete the transaction procedures, after obtaining the approval of the application request from His Excellency the UQU President or the Director of the Confidential Office.