Raising and promoting the level of office work in the unit through the application of high organizational skills.
Working towards following a modern management style with high quality, through specialized office work and basic skills according to the latest modern systems in the modern secretariat.
- The Secretarial Unit in the Office of the University President should be distinguished in its performance.
- Performing a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Spreading the spirit of good cooperation and strong relationship between the unit staff to deal with the auditors and visitors of the Office of the University President.
- Continuously improving and developing the performance of the unit and its staff.
- Receiving the University President's phone calls and making the ones that the President needs according to an organized system.
- Organizing the books, scientific materials and circulars related to the nature of the work of the University President in an accessible manner.
- Coordinating, following-up, and preparing for meetings that should be attended by the University President and ensuring that the meeting room is equipped with all the facilities and requirements needed for these meetings.
- Providing all office tools and devices and everything related to the Office of the University President.
- Following up on providing everything related to hospitality.
- Receiving VIPs, officials, auditors, and visitors who wish to meet with the University President according to the predetermined schedule or as directed by the University President.
- Coordinating the dates of the meetings of committees and councils presided over by the University President in accordance with the system followed or under the directives of the University President .
- Regulating the submission of transactions presented to the University President in accordance with their priorities and degree of urgency according to the directives of the General Supervisor and the Office of the Director General.
- Writing down appointments, interviews, visits, and meetings according to certain forms and writing down any observations made during that time; keeping the University President informed of the appointments and meetings that will take place during the following week at least.
- Documenting the topics or reports that need to be presented to the University President during certain dates and contacting the relevant persons.
- Participating in the preparation of congratulations or making responses to them, and presenting them to the General Supervisor or the Office Director-General and sending them in accordance with the directives of the University President.
- Arranging airline and plane reservations for the University President's travels.
- Coordinating with the Department of Public Relations at the university regarding the entertaining of guests of the Office of the University President.
- Coordinating with the Media Center Department, Campus Security Department, and any other department in the university regarding the entertaining of guests of the Office of the University President.
- Participating in the preparation of brochures, booklets, and films that aim at informing the beneficiaries of the services provided by the Office of the University President and the efforts exerted to serve them.