Umm Al-Qura University
Confidential Office Administration
Departments of the Confidential Office
- Administrative Communication Unit
- Editing and Revision Unit
Tasks of the Units
- Administrative Communication Unit:
- Receiving incoming and outgoing correspondence and transactions, processing them through registration, directing them to other offices, and archiving them for use in the process of follow-up and documentation.
- Editing and Revision Unit:
- Receiving incoming documents, emails and faxes related to the University President, and processing them to be reviewed by the president. This is besides preparing referrals, editing necessary letters, checking all outgoing letters, following up the transactions received from the Confidential Office Administration, preparing periodic follow-up reports on the activities and achievements of the units in the university as well as the observations and recommendations related to the development of the work, and submitting them to the University President.