Student must be at the eighth level; that’s to say that they have completed all the study courses for the mathematical physics program.
The student’s responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with a main supervisor in terms of the topic
- Developing a written proposal that is approved by the academic supervisor and the advisory committee after finishing it.
- Preserving recording papers and all the documents, tasks and laboratory books and papers, including all the work and activities related to the project
- Finishing the graduation project with the comments and notes of the main supervisor and members of the committee included.
- Making a presentation and discussing the project before the committee
- Presenting a research poster for the project that have been done to recorded in the scientific research day