To support the vision of the college, in order to raise the level of creativity and excellence in the field of clinical pharmacy through the educational, research and practical process and to improve the clinical and therapeutic services provided to the community.
The mission of the Department of Clinical Pharmacy is to fill knowledge gaps, and to link the basic theoretical knowledge gained from other pharmaceutical disciplines with the practical skills provided by practical experience. This experience is gained from field training, by providing health care to patients in hospitals and primary care clinics.
- Build a new generation of distinguished pharmacists, and provide them with specialized skills that will help them to provide high quality pharmaceutical care.
- Promote and develop health outcomes by giving the students knowledge of a wide range of different pharmaceutical sciences, in order to ensure the safety of patients.
- Provide students with a wide range of opportunities in the theoretical and practical fields of clinical pharmacology.
- Contribute to community service by providing scientific and epidemiological activities and research, taking advantage of the importance of the place and time (the city of Makkah, Hajj and Umrah).
- Providing total quality management.
- Encouraging creativity.
- Participation and commitment of the academic staff.
- Continuous development of the academic staff.
- Caring for students and beneficiaries.
- Working with a teamwork spirit.