The college has put upon itself the responsibility of graduating highly-qualified, well-trained nursing cadres, to provide a safe, best-quality medical service for our society, and promoting the theoretical knowledge, research, and real-world practices, by way of providing an supportive, innovation-friendly learning environment.
To take the lead domestically, and prove to be a strong competitor at the regional level, so far as nursing education, research, practicing, and community service are concerned.
Core Nursing Values
- Community service
- Quality and professionalism
- Transparency and credibility
- Academic integrity, and respecting intellectual property rights
- Equal opportunities, and professional equality
- Commitment to nursing ethics, as well as the Islamic principles and teachings
- Proficiency and effectiveness
- Respect of human rights
Strategic Objectives of the College of Nursing
• To promote the college's academic affairs;
• To activate and reinforce research in the college;
• To establish an integrated system of community service;
• To improve and develop the college's infrastructure;
• To improve and develop performance of the college's administrative and technical cadres, hone their innovative and intellectual skills, design an organizational structure, and define job descriptions;
• To develop an integrated quality process, with a view to obtain both the national and international accreditations for the college's nursing BSc program;
• To hold agreements and partnerships with national, regional and international nursing colleges and training facilities; and
• To promulgate the college's mission, and improve its image..