The Criteria for Selecting the Dean’s Honorary List
Annually, 5% of the students who are in the last phase of the Bachelor of Nursing program (the second semester of the fourth year), who are expected to graduate at the end of the year, are selected for the Dean's Honorary List as per the recommendations of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
Application Requirements for the Dean's Honorary List in the College of Nursing:
- The male or female student should be a regular student of the college.
- The male or female student should not have committed a violation necessitating a warning or imposing a penalty at the level of the college or the university.
- The GPA (Grade Point Average) of the male or female student should not be less than (2.75) out of (4).
- The male or female student should not have failed or be deprived from any course in the study plan during the study period.
The Differential Criteria Between the Submitted Applications:
- Academic excellence.
- Adherence to morals and the university’s regulations and bylaws.
- Practical excellence.
- Research activity.
- Volunteering work.
- Awards received.
The Mechanism for Selecting Students for the Dean's Honorary List:
- The student should fill in the e-form on the college website under the section of the Vice Deanship of the College for Educational Affairs, after preparing the required documents, and submit all the papers to the office of the Vice Dean of the College for Educational Affairs (for the male section) or Her Excellency the Vice Dean (for the female section).
- Nomination is performed by the Dean's Honorary List Committee, Headed by the Dean of the College of Nursing, in the presence of the committee members.
- Names of the male and female students selected for the Dean's Honorary List are announced on the college website and the college's social media networks.
- Certificates of honor are distributed by the Dean of the College to those who are selected to be on the honorary list.
**To apply for the Dean's Honorary List: click here