Procedures of Consultant Services:
There is a set of procedures that must be completed by the entity demanding consultation, the consultant whose services are required, and the Institute of Consulting Research and Studies. Below are the most important requirements:
First: Requirements of the Entity Demanding Consultation:
Specifying the consultation type.
- Specifying the consultation period.
- A letter requesting the consultant services specifying the nature of the services required.
Second: Requirements of the Consultant:
- National ID.
- Bank account number certificate.
- Filling out the service form.
Third: Requirements of the Institute of Consulting Research and Studies:
Preparing the contract between the entity demanding the consultation and Umm Al-Qura University.
- Preparing the contract between the Institute of Consulting Research and Studies and the consultant whose services are demanded.
- Completion of contracts approval by the Consultation Unit, the Institute’s Vice Dean for Business Implementation and Development, and the Dean of the Institute of Consulting Research and Studies.