The Division is affiliated with the Assistant General Supervisor for Technical Affairs; it performs the following functions:
- Giving attention to the work on establishing and developing educational studios as well as procuring their needs in coordination with the competent authorities.
- Investigating and evaluating the current situation of educational studios as well as scheduling the start of their equipment processes gradually based on priority.
- Laying out the general foundations and operational plans for their development.
- Providing operational requirements as well as supervising and following up all the services required within studios for the transfer of knowledge to female students.
- Implementing the projects carried out for providing such equipment as well as the projects for operating and maintaining educational studios and auxiliary halls at colleges and institutes.
- Cooperating with the academic departments and coordinating with the relevant entities to achieve their goals.