Umm Al-Qura University
Technical Affairs Functions at the Facilities and Laboratories Division
- Monitoring and documenting the needs of laboratories at the University’ colleges, institutes, and centers of devices; equipment; tools; glassware; educational and research lab kits, as well as following up the provision of such items in coordination with the relevant entities at the University.
- Reviewing the documents; bills of quantities; and technical specifications of the lab needs reported by academic departments.
- Contributing to the preparation of studies and perceptions on equipping newly developed lab locations in coordination with the academic departments.
- Documenting the references and technical catalogs of lab equipment as well as following up the periodic obtainment of new items of that sort.
- Performing any functions or special roles assigned to them by the Head of the Facilities and Laboratories Division.