The role of the college academic coordinator:
The college academic coordinator is the liaison between the college and the program management. He is charged with the following tasks:
- Approve list of E-learning able students, which is prepared by the program management in light of relevant standards.
- Identify guides for the students of the program in coordination with the college academic departments and ensure distribution of students to guides through filling the relevant application and reporting the same to the program management.
- Hold communicative meetings with the students of the program for motivation and follow-up.
- Approve the follow-up and communication schedule between students and guides identified for the purpose of achieving the program objectives.
- Communicate with the program guides to follow-up the program students, prepare an enriching program for them and report the same to the program management.
- Fill students assessment forms at several stages.
- Follow-up with the college academic departments to ensure performing the enriching program for the students of the program through coordination with heads of the departments.
- Coordinate with the academic departments of the college and the program guides to prepare a program to visit world universities, a research studies and projects program, relevant reports and report the same to the program management.