We congratulate everyone on the advent of the blessed month of Ramadan and announce that working hours during the month of Ramadan will be as follows:
- The official working hours will be from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Fingerprint attendance starts at 9:20 a.m.
- Fingerprint attendance lasts up to 10:19:59 a.m.
- Fingerprint leave starts at 02:45 p.m.
- Fingerprint leave lasts up to 03:20 p.m.
Those assigned to work during other morning or night shifts must abide by the following:
- Fingerprint attendance starts 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the shift.
- Fingerprint attendance lasts 15 minutes after the beginning of the shift.
- Fingerprint leave starts 15 minutes before the end of the shift.
- Fingerprint leave lasts 15 minutes after the end of the shift.
We pray to Almighty Allah for many happy returns of this month.