The Secretariat of the Scientific Council is pleased to announce the approval of his Excellency the President of Umm Al-Qura University of the academic staff promotions included in the ninth session of the Academic Council for the academic year 1439/1440 A.H. The Secretariat of the Academic Council wishes them much success and progress in their scientific research and supplicates to Allah (Exalted and Glorified be He) to encompass them with His care and embrace them with His protection to achieve all their hopes and accomplish their goals.
Suitable recommendations for the topics included in the agenda of the aforementioned session were made.
The Scientific Council Secretariat requests the visit of the following faculty members to the Secretariat by the end of the coming week.
Names of academic staff members and their promotions:
- Promotion of Dr. Sa`id bin Abdul-Rahman Sa`id Al-Harthi, associate professor in the Department of Parasitology at the College of Medicine, to professor.
- Promotion of Dr. Abid bin Abid Raji` Al-Abdali, associate professor in the Department of Islamic Economy at the College of Islamic Economics and Finance, to professor.
- Promotion of Dr. Haitham bin Muhammad Qasim Jiditawi, assistant professor at the Department of Arabic Language in Al-Qunfudhah University College, to associate professor.
- Promotion of Dr. Abeer bint Abdul-Qadir Ibrahim Al-Urabi, assistant professor in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching Methods at the College of Education, to associate professor.
- Promotion of Dr. Mariam bint Abdul-Ali Ghali Al-Saadi, assistant professor in the Department of Aqidah [Creed] in the College of Da`wah and Fundamentals of Religion, to associate professor.