The UQU President, Dr. Bakri bin Maatooq Assas, has taken a set of administrative decisions.
The Advisor to the UQU President, and Supervisor General of his office, Mr. Essam bin Hassan Margooshi, announced that the said decisions stipulated:
- Designating Dr. Salem bin Abdullah Thabet al-Oteibi as the Vice Dean of the College of Community Service and Continuing Education for a tenure of six months as of Dhul-Hijjah 28, 1437H;
- Designating Dr. Khaled bin Thamer Hussein al-Thaqafi as the Vice Dean of Admission for a tenure of two years as of Dhul-Hijjah 28, 1437H;
- Designating Dr. Ahmed bin Ateyyah Ali al-Ahmadi al-Zahrani as the Vice Dean of the Preparatory Year for Educational Affairs for a tenure of six years as of Dhul-Hijjah 28, 1438H;
- Renewing mandate of Dr. Satr bin Thawab bin Musfer al-Je'eid as the Head of Department of Judicial Studies at the College of Judicial Studies and Laws for a tenure of six months as of Dhul-Hijjah 18, 1437H;
- Appointing Dr. Ahmed bin Muhammad bin Ahmed al-Sharif as the Head of English Lanquage Learning Department at Al-Qunfudah University College for a tenure of two years as of Dhul-Hijjah 28, 1437H;
- Transfer mandate of Dr. Faisal bin Awad Yeslam Barwees to be the Director of Educational and Psychological Research Center as of Dhul-Hijjah 28, 1437H, till the end of his tenure at the UQU Vice Deanship of Student Affairs for Student Activities and Training, ending on Ramadan 12, 1438H;
- Designating Dr. Ashjan bent Youssef Abdulqader Ba-Mahfouz as the Vice Dean of the Preparatory Year for Medical Path at Al-Abdiyah Campus (Girls Section), for a tenure of six months as of Dhul-Hijjah 19, 1437H; and
- Renewing mandate of Prof. Yusriyah bent Muhammad Ibrahim al-Sayed as the Supervisor of the Vice Deanship of the College of Nursing for Academic Development, to be added to her original post as the Supervisor of the Department of Nursing Practices at the College of Nursing, for a tenure of one year as of Dhul-Qe'dah 29, 1437H.
The UQU President, Dr. Assas, wished them good luck with their new positions, and called upon them to make every effort to drive the university to the sought-after target.