Islamic Education Research Center at UQU’s Deanship of Scientific Research announces its desire to have a research team to prepare a typical training portfolio so as to enrich the religious and cultural experience of Hajj and Umrah visitors and to facilitate their performance through raising their awareness, guiding them, explaining the most important rituals-related rules, the most important systems and attractions and facilitating any difficulties by providing solutions. The final output will be a typical training portfolio to enrich the religious and cultural experience of Hajj and Umrah visitors (in a digital and paper format), including:
- Themes and objectives, and a scientific material achieving it, based on a training methodology, and supported by illustrations.
- Activities and training exercises.
- Development of tools to measure the acquisition of knowledge and skills (assessments).
Accordingly, the Center invites interested researchers who see themselves able to achieve the above-mentioned package through an integrated research team or individually, and can perform any of the training portfolio requirements. Submitting applications is via the forms available stated below. The applicant (s) must have specialists in the following fields:
- Studying the similar international experiments and the best international methods that can benefit in training pilgrims and Umrah doers learned through the study.
- Studying the needs of the pilgrims and Umrah doers through the field survey, literature review and the organizers.
- Studying the training skills and knowledge to be trained on- through paragraphs 1 & 2.
- Preparing the training packages
- Assessment and evaluation
- Info-graphic designing
- Deadline for submission is 12:00 PM Saturday 16-10- 1439 AH, corresponding to June 30, 2018.
Note: In the event of forming a research team, at least two-thirds of the team members must be from the UQU affiliates including the head of the research team.