The center was established in 1397 A.H., at the recommendation of the International Conference on Islamic Education held in Makkah Al-Mukarramah. Initially, the center was affiliated to the Organization of the Islamic Conference, but later, the Royal Decree No. 223 was issued on 9, Safar, 1402 A.H., affiliating it to Umm Al-Qura University as an independent center. Afterward, it was affiliated to the Institute of Scientific Research and Revival of Islamic Heritage upon its establishment in 1406 A.H.
The center was presided over by a number of highly qualified faculty members with excellent academic skills. In 1436 A.H., the center was affiliated to the Deanship of Scientific Research, after its establishment under the Vice Deanship of Scientific Research for Groups and Research Center Affairs.
Objectives of the Center: