Umm Al-Qura University
Academic Advising: Objectives
- Helping the male and female students to develop their own academic and career plans, according to their goals and capabilities, and providing them with accurate information about the university programs and regulations.
- Providing academic follow-up and advising for the male and female students, and submitting reports and recommendations to the Vice Dean of the College.
- Following up male and female students who failed in their courses, and helping them to improve their academic level.
- Encouraging outstanding and talented male and female students, and supporting their talents for further achievement and the good investment of time.
- Providing guidance and assistance to male and female students who have academic problems.
- Assessing the financial, psychological and social problems of the male and female students, and referring them to the competent authorities in the college and university.
- Helping the male and female students to create positive relationships with their colleagues, academic members, and college employees.