Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the College Vice Dean for the Female Student Affairs
Duties of the College Vice Dean for the Female Student Affairs:
- Supervising programs and activities provided to the college's new students.
- Supervising and developing services provided to the students.
- Setting the necessary procedures to control attendance of the students, and following up their regularity in attendance.
- Taking care of the student's rights, and taking the necessary means to preserve them.
- Considering students' grievances and problems, and proposing appropriate solutions, in coordination with the relevant bodies in the college and university.
- Chairing the disciplinary committees for students who violate the university rules, and applying statutory procedures against them.
- Proposing a plan for student activities at the college, and supervising its implementation, in coordination with the relevant authorities in the university.
- Working on building links with the graduates, and supporting their access to appropriate jobs.