Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Initial Designs Department
- Convening with the project owner (on the university's side), and determining the general description of the project.
- Producing an initial draft design specifying the spatial description of the project components.
- Having the outputs of the initial designs approved by the main owner of the project (the student who made the project).
- Reporting on the initial projects and their (implementation) status to the direct manager.
Required Expertise and Skills:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), with at least five years of working experience in the relevant field.
- A course in computing.
- Complete knowledge of architectural design programs.