Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon you!
Dear student, we hope you have a semester full of success and excellence. With the beginning of this academic week, we will start receiving applications to amend schedules with the approval of the department. This will be carried out as follows:
1) Schedules will be amended electronically by submitting applications with the approval of the department through the academic portal on the university's website. The process will be carried out by the academic advisor for each student.
2) Applications to add the courses: arbitration, administrative contracts and human rights will start on Sunday, 4 Jumada Al-Thani, 1442 A.H., at 1:00 p.m. Applications can be made through the following link: Click here.
3) Receiving applications to open new courses for students expected to graduate will begin on Sunday, 4 Jumada Al-Thani, 1442 A.H., at 1:00 p.m. Applications can be made through the following link: Click here.
4) If you encounter a problem, you should contact your academic advisor via the (Virtual Office) through the (Virtual Office for Academic Advising) icon on the college page of the university website, or by entering the link: Click here.
5) For any inquiries or complaints, please use the link below starting on Sunday, 4 Jumada Al-Thani, 1442 A.H. at 1:00 p.m.: Click here.
6) No enrollment application will be executed at the department's headquarters, so there is no need for students to go there.
Note: Regarding electronic tickets
Only one ticket is allowed. In the event that another ticket is needed, a response will be added to the same old ticket by applying from the electronic tickets section in the administrative services under the electronic services of the main page.
We call upon our students to abide by the conditions of deletion, addition and amendment across divisions, to contact us through the links mentioned above, and to take into account the department's efforts in the event that the application is not accepted due to a conflict in the student’s schedule, because the division has reached its highest limit in terms of number, or any similar reason.