His Excellency the President of Umm Al-Qura University, Prof. Abdullah bin Omar Bahusain Bafail, issued the following six administrative decisions:
- Appointment of Dr. Wahib bin Dakhilullah bin Muhammad Al-Harbi as Vice Dean of the Joint First Year for Educational Affairs, for a tenure of two years, as from 23 Safar, 1441 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Adnan bin Saad bin Saeed Al-Harbi as Vice Dean of the College of Pharmacy for Educational Affairs, for a tenure of six months, as from 24 Safar, 1441 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Abdul-Fattah bin Muhammad Tahir bin Abdul-Rahman Nur Wali as Head of the Department of Electrical Engineering at the College of Engineering and Islamic Architecture, for a tenure of two years, as from 23 Safar, 1441 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Adel bin Mishaal bin Aziz Al-Ghamdi as Head of Hisbah Department in the Higher Institute for Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil, for a tenure of six months, as from 25 Safar, 1441 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Abdul-Rahman bin Abdul-Aziz bin Muhammad Salih Majrashi as Director of Coordination of Technology Areas Department, for a tenure of one year, as from 24 Safar, 1441 A.H., in addition to his current work.
- Appointment of Dr. Shahirah bint Abdul-Hadi bin Ibrahim Abdul-Hadi as Head of the Department of Fashion Design at the College of Designs, for a tenure of two years, as from 23 Safar, 1441 A.H.
His Excellency asks Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to help them and grant them success in performing their duty towards knowledge and its seekers, and in raising the standard of this university to enable it to reach its desired goals.