His Excellency the President of Umm Al-Qura University, Prof. Abdullah bin Omar Bahusain Bafail, issued the following six administrative decisions:
- Transferring the appointment of Dr. Abdullah bin Nasir bin Zuhair Al-Shihri from the post of Vice Dean of Jamoum University College for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research to the post of Vice Dean of Jamoum University College for Educational Affairs, as from 15 Ramadan, 1440 A.H., until the end of his tenure on 8 Sha`ban, 1441 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Atef bin Mansour bin Muhsin Al-Hijaili as Vice Dean of Information Technology for E-Transactions for a tenure of six months, as from 14 Ramadan, 1440 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Abdul-Majeed bin Fahd bin Barakatullah Al-Rifa`i as Vice Dean of E-Learning and Distance Education for a tenure of two years, as from 15 Ramadan, 1440 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Abdulaziz bin Muhammad bin Abdul-Razzaq Miyajan as Vice Dean of Admission and Registration for Academic Affairs for a tenure of six months, as from 14 Ramadan, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Prof. Musa bin Subh Ibrahim Al-Bisi as General Supervisor of the Educational Follow up Unit at the Vice Presidency for Educational Affairs, for a tenure of six months, as from 15 Ramadan, 1440 A.H.
- Appointment of Mr. Ayyad bin Dakhil bin Dabul Al-Usaimi as Assistant General Supervisor of the Legal Administration for a tenure of one year, as from 15 Ramadan, 1440 A.H.
His Excellency asks Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to help them and grant them success in performing their duty toward knowledge and its seekers, and in raising the standard of this university to enable it to reach its desired goals.