His Excellency the UQU President, Prof. Abdullah bin Omar Bahsain Bafail, issued (7) administrative decisions, which included the following:
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Sa`id bin Sa`id bin Khamash Al Ubaid Al-Ghamdi as Head of the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the College of Medicine for a tenure of two years, as from 1 Sha`ban, 1440 A.H., in addition to his current work as Vice Dean of the College of Pharmacy for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research.
- Appointing Mr. Falih bin Saud bin Falih Al-Yazidi as Head of the Department of Crises and Disasters Management at the College of Health Sciences in Al-Leith for a tenure of six months, as from 4 Sha`ban, 1440 A.H.
- Appointing Mr. Muhammad bin Ali bin Idris Al-Kanani as Supervisor of the Practical Education Office at Al-Qunfudhah University College for a tenure of one year, as from 2 Jumada Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Rasha bint Samir bin Muhammad Majlad as Head of the Department of Family Education at Al-Leith University College for a tenure of six months, as from 4 Sha`ban, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Sarah bint Halil bin Dakhilullah Al-Mutairi as Deputy Head of the Department of Comparative and Islamic Studies at the College of Education (female section) for a tenure of 6 months, as from 16 Rajab, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Basma bint Ibrahim bin Ahmad Malibari as Supervisor of the Departments of the College of Arabic Language and Literature (female section) at Rea Zhakhir Campus for a tenure of one year, as from 28 Rajab, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Khawlah bint Ali bin Hasan Salih as Supervisor of the Department of Islamic Studies at Al-Qunfudhah University College (female section) for a tenure of one year, as from 25 Jumada Al-Awwal, 1440 A.H.
His Excellency asks Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to help them and grant them success in performing their duty towards knowledge and its seekers, and in raising the standard of this university to enable it to reach its desired goals.