The College of Islamic Economics and Finance is pleased to announce the date of the written exam for the post of lecturer, as specified in recruitment advertisement no. (45). The exam is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 7 Rajab 1440 A.H., according to the calendar of Umm Al-Qura, which corresponds to 14 March 2019, at 10 a.m.
Umm Al-Qura University, Headquarters of the Deanship of University Studies for Females at Al-Zahir Campus, Building (Y), Hall no. 210. Entrance will be through gate 3. Direction: http://maps.app.goo.gl/JjacB
The following documents are required for entry to the exam:
- Original and a photocopy of National ID or passport.
- Original and certified copies of the scientific qualifications and academic record.
- Notice of electronic application.
- A statement stating that the applicant is not a government employee. This statement can be printed by accessing the Abshir website, then clicking on: My information - My personal information (which includes the profession category).
- Two personal photos.
- A calculator.
- Applicants must arrive half an hour before the start of the exam to have their papers checked.
- To know the status of any application (whether the applicant is a candidate or not), please review the status of the registered application on the e-recruitment website.
- You can also contact us by phone on 0555583936 to enquire about the exam location.
Best wishes of success to everyone!
Names of the candidates