His Excellency Prof. Abdullah bin Omar Bafail, President of Umm Al-Qura University (UQU), issued (6) administrative decisions, which include the following:
- Appointment of Dr. Muhammad bin Musa bin Hasan Al Mujamid as Vice Dean of the College of Computing in Al-Qunfudhah for a tenure of six months, as of 14 Jumada Al-Thani, 1440 A.H., in addition to his current work as Vice-Dean of the College for Educational Affairs.
- Appointment of Dr. Abdul-Hadi bin Ali bin Ghathyan Al-Dhuyabi Al-Utaibi as the Head of the Special Education Department at the College of Education for a tenure of two years, as of 15 Jumada Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Muwaffaq bin Muhammad bin Ahmad Urijah as Supervisor of the Intellectual Property Management Office at the university for a tenure of one year, as of 29 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1440 A.H., in addition to his current work as the Dean of the Institute of Creativity and Entrepreneurship.
- Appointment of Dr. Fatin bin Abdul-Muhsin bin Abdullah Al-Jafri as Deputy Head of the Department of Programs at the College of Community Service and Continuing Education (Female Section), for a tenure of six months, as of 13 Jumada Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Appointment of Dr. Ahd bint Muhammad bin Sa`du Al-Jarf as Deputy Head of the Department of Information Systems at the College of Computer and Information Systems (Female Section) for a tenure of six months, as of 15 Jumada Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Lamya' bint Ghazi bin Muqbil Al-Harbi as Academic Supervisor of the Joint First Year Deanship's branch in the Jamoum University College (Female Section) for a tenure of six months, as of 23 Jumada Al-Awwal, 1440 A.H.
His Excellency asks Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to help them and grant them success in performing their duty toward knowledge and its seekers, and in raising the standard of the university to enable it to reach its desired goals.