His Excellency the President of Umm Al-Qura University, Prof. Abdullah bin Omar Bahusain Bafail, issues (9) administrative decisions, which include the following:
- Appointing Dr. Abdulilah bin Ahmad bin Ali Hijad Al-Ghamidi as Vice Dean of the Scientific Research for Scientific Chairs for a tenure of two years, from 03 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Appointing Dr. Sa`id bin Muhammad bin Abdullah Al-Rumhah Al-Qarni as Vice-Dean of the Institute of Manuscripts and the Revival of the Islamic Heritage for Technical Affairs and Development for a tenure of six months, from 3 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Appointing Prof. Zhafir bin Gharman bin Gharim Al-Shaqi Al-Umari, Vice-Dean of the College of Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research, as the Head of Classical Arabic Rhetoric and Literary Criticism, in addition to his current work, for three months, from 03 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Appointing Dr. Ibrahim bin Muhaisin Al-Mihmadi as Head of the Medical Pediatrics Department at the College of Medicine for a tenure of six months, from 4 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Renewing the appointment of Dr. Muhammad bin Ahmad bin Hasan Nasr Nassar as Supervisor of Industrial Engineering at the College of Engineering in Al-Qunfudhah for a tenure of six months, from 12 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1440 A.H.
- Appointing Prof. Al-Sa`id bin Abdul-Majid bin Abdul-Hadi Al-Nuti as Supervisor of the Department of Arabic Language at Adham University College for a tenure of one year, from 3 Rabi` Al-Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Appointing Dr. Nuhair bint Taha bin Hasan Muhammad as Supervisor of the Vice Deanship of Adham University College (Female Section) for a tenure of six months, from 3 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
- Renewal of the appointment of Ms. Karimah bint Al-Nasir Muhammad Al-Ubaidi as Deputy Supervisor of the Computer Sciences Department at the College of Computers in Al-Leith (Female Section) for a tenure of one year, from 25 Dhul-Qi`dahh, 1439 A.H.
- Appointing Ms. Sana' bint Al-Sabti Kahili Kahili as Deputy Supervisor of the Arabic Language Department at Adham University College (Female Section) for a tenure of one year, as from 3 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H.
His Excellency asks Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to help them and grant them success in performing their duty towards knowledge and its seekers, and in raising the standard of this University to enable it to reach its desired goals.