Promoting the spirit of initiative, transparency, honesty, proficiency, and quality, as well as improving the level of services provided to the office and all other units associated to it in terms of operation, maintenance, cleanliness, and other essential needs that have to be met.
Providing high quality services to the office and developing performance, while paying general attention to all available public facilities and following up on their maintenance. Supporting the administrative and operational process in the office by supplying the best equipment that meets work requirements.
- Simplifying and improving applied procedures, and developing the mechanism of work within the unit.
- Enhancing communication and coordination between the unit and other relevant bodies in the university, in a manner commensurate with the nature of the work of each entity and in accordance with the terms of reference, tasks, plans, and objectives.
- Working to achieve full compatibility between the capabilities and skills of the employees in the unit and their work requirements.
- Providing support to the units associated with the office, inventorying equipment and furniture needs and following up on their provision, registering the custody stock and completing all the necessary procedures.
- Identifying the needs of the departments and the units associated to the office, and working on providing them.
- Coordinating with the competent authorities within the office of the UQU President regarding administrative as well as technical and service aspects, following up their requirements in the office, and responding to their enquiries.
- Following up the implementation of the procedures and instructions of human resources affairs for the office employees, and providing support services and technical support for all affiliated employees and work devices.
- Furnishing the needs of the office, including procurement, materials and various supplies, and following up the procedures of the procurement process in accordance with the approved regulations, contracts, and supply agreements.
- Ensuring follow-up and coordination on the provision of the diverse media activities and public relations, and the development of effective communication tools with the various groups working inside and outside the office, in coordination with the competent organizational units within the office and the university.
- Providing and serving hospitality in the office.
- Supervising all work related to maintenance, cleanliness, security, safety, switchboard, and technical support inside the office.
- Supervising all work related to the activity of the office.
- Providing supervision and training in the field of computers in order to develop work and raise the efficiency of employees in relation to the use of computer applications.