Tasks of the Committee:
- To coordinate with the college administration and the University Vice Presidency for Academic Development to complete process of academic accreditation in the Department
- To disseminate the culture of quality amongst different categories including; faculty members, students, and the administrative staff.
- To provide students skills required by the labor market and the progress achieved in the modern life domains.
- To apply quality standards in setting exams questions.
- To participate with the curricula and study plan committees in the following issues;
- Setting the study courses on annual bases.
- Reviewing study plans and assuring that they are meeting all elements and standards required annually by the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA).
- Setting proper mechanisms for developing curricula and references.
The committee is divided into two sections Abdyia for males and Al-Zahir for females. The committee convenes one time per month and submits its report to the department.
- The committee must include members of high qualifications and experiences.
- It must include faculty members with different specialties.
- It must include a faculty member of another university (if possible).