- Support the educational process to reach aspired level, as the educational workflow suffers from clear disorder in absence of a library.
- Ensure availability of research, reading and knowledge for all staff and provide largest possible number of scientific references where there is a great deal of books and magazines in different specializations of law.
- Raise cultural level of the staff, whether faculty members, teachers, staff and students.
- Provide a suitable and proper place for students to spend their leisure time.
- Provide borrowing services to all staff to help optimum utilization of books available at the library, especially, those rare ones.
The college library is pleased to provide several services to the staff, including without limitation:
- Search for books.
- Internal and external borrowing.
- Reading and knowledge
- Possibility of organizing lectures at the library for trainees with coordination with the librarian.
- Provide different scientific and cultural magazines.
Journals & Magazines:
The library provides a large number of specialized, scientific and cultural periodic journals and magazines.