Al-Leith University College is pleased to invite the applicants for the academic posts, which were announced earlier in announcement no. (51) from 28 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H. to 16 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1441 A.H., to view the nomination results through the e-recruitment portal on the university’s website. The eligible candidates are required to visit the University College's headquarters in Al-Leith, the main building (male/female section), to undertake the written exams for the academic posts according to the following dates: times:
- The written exam for the applicants for the post of female teaching assistant (English Language) will be held on Wednesday, 21 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1441 A.H., at 9:30 a.m.
- The written exam for the post of male lecturer (English - Chemistry) will be held on Wednesday, 21 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1441 A.H., at 9:30 a.m.
- The personal interview for the post of male assistant professor (Sociology - Social Work - Mathematics) will be held on Tuesday, 27 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1441 A.H., at 10:00 a.m.
- The personal interview for the posts of male assistant professor (Arabic Language - Islamic Studies), and female assistant professor (Arabic Language) will be held on Wednesday, 28 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1441 A.H., at 10:00 a.m.
Candidates should bring the following documents:
- Original copy of the National Identity Card.
- Original and certified copy of graduation certificate and academic records for all study levels (BA, MA, and PhD) and the equivalency certificates.
- A PowerPoint presentation of research, and a copy of each published paper authored by the applicants for the post of assistant professor (a published paper for each year, after two years of obtaining a PhD), and a statement of publication or acceptance of publication from the publisher.
- Candidates should be present at least half an hour before the start of the exam or interview for the documents to be duly checked and the forms to be filled out.
May Allah grant us all success.