Becoming a role model in professionalism, accuracy and quality in administrative work.
Handling tasks in a professional, accurate, and fast manner, resulting in the highest levels of satisfaction for those dealing with the Confidential Office.
Continuously improving and developing the work performance of the unit.
- Performing all the transcribing and editing work for the Confidential Office.
- Forwarding the decisions issued for appointments and assignments to administrative positions at the university.
- Posting the announcements of appointment and assignment decisions for administrative positions, as well as decisions for establishing internal bodies at the university, on the main page of the university's website.
- Following up on the confidential and special transactions of the UQU President which are perceived as being urgent and important, and providing feedback to the authorities at the university.
- Maintaining complete confidentiality of the transactions and information that are under preview.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be assigned to the unit by the UQU President or the Director of the Confidential Office.