Becoming a role model in professionalism, accuracy and quality in administrative work.
Handling tasks in a professional, accurate, and fast manner, resulting in the highest levels of satisfaction for those dealing with the Confidential Office.
Continuously improving and developing the work performance of the unit.
- Performing all the transcribing and editing work for the Confidential Office.
- Forwarding the decisions issued for appointments and assignments to administrative positions at the university.
- Posting the announcements of appointment and assignment decisions for administrative positions, as well as decisions for establishing internal bodies at the university, on the main page of the university's website.
- Following up on the confidential and special transactions of His Excellency the UQU President which are perceived as being urgent and important, and providing feedback to the authorities at the university.
- Maintaining complete confidentiality of the transactions and information that are under preview.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be assigned to the unit by the UQU President or the Director of the Confidential Office.