Prof. Hani bin Muhammad Al-Muallim
Professor at the Department of Internal Medicine at the College of Medicine, Umm Al-Qura University
Professor of Yahia and Mashaal Al-Zaidi Chair of Research in Rheumatic Diseases
- Canadian and American Fellowship in Internal Medicine.
- Canadian and American Fellowship in Internal Medicine in Rheumatology.
- Medical Education Fellowship, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- Medical Education Diploma, University of Dundee, Scotland.
- Author and designer of the Clinical Assessment Methods course currently offered in the 4th and 6th years in the Department of Internal Medicine, which passed scientific peer-review by MedEdPORTAL, affiliated to the American Colleges of Medicine Association (AAMC).
- Published more than 80 research papers and educational reports in international peer-reviewed scientific journals and websites.
- Author and editor of two books: one on systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) with Intech Global Publishing, and the second one on skills in rheumatology with Al-Safeer International Publishing House.
- General Supervisor of Al Zaidi Chair for Arthritis and Rheumatism Research since 2011 A.C., and currently Professor of the Chair.
- Participated in many research and educational training projects, as well as local and international efforts in the field of rheumatology.
- Head of the Curriculum Committee in the college, currently embarking on updating and developing methods of education, assessment, and curricula.