Using “Smart” e-archiving system.
- Receiving incoming transactions and faxes and distributing them to the administration within the College.
- Answering the queries of those referring to the Unit in relation to their incoming and outgoing transactions from different entities, and directing them to the competent administration and departments.
- Keeping, cataloging, and properly organizing incoming and outgoing transactions to facilitate reference to them when necessary.
- Contributing to developing the functions related to administrative communication, and proposing systems to develop the receiving and distributing of transactions.
- Performing any other tasks related to the area of competence.
- Reviewing transactions before sending them out, and ensuring that the transaction involves all the documents and attachments required.
- Sending out transactions from all the College’s units to various external entities.