Duties of Public Relations and Media Unit:
• Organizing the closing ceremony and honoring the affiliates by the Deanship’s Deans and Vice Deans (awards- certificates- gifts).
• Supervising the organization of all the activities and events of the headquarters, including celebrations, conferences, lectures, forums, workshops, meetings, gatherings and courses.
• Making certificates for the college’s courses and events.
• Following up on, printing and publishing the different leaflets and all kinds of printings that are related to the academic and administrative programs.
• Adding a report about the events and exhibitions on the news page of the Umm Al-Qura University.
• Receiving the College guests and accompanying them in a tour inside the college.
• Providing the society, and publishing and research centers with the accurate statistics and accredited information about the college.
• Providing the visual, audio and written media outlets with all news, activities and events issued from the headquarters for publishing and highlighting them for every body.
• Supervising the billboards inside the headquarters.