Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Student Affairs
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Student Affairs:
- Supervising the programs and activities offered to new students in the college.
- Supervising the service provided to students, and seeking to develop it.
- Establishing procedures to control student attendance, and following up their regularity in attendance.
- Taking care of students rights, and taking necessary means to preserve them.
- Studying students' grievances and problems, and proposing appropriate solutions, in coordination with the relevant bodies in the college and university.
- Chairing disciplinary committees for students who have violated the university rules, and applying statutory procedures on them.
- Proposing the student activities plan at the college, and supervising its implementation, in coordination with the relevant university authorities.
- Working to establish links with graduates, and supporting their access to appropriate jobs.