Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research:
- Implementing and following up the college policy for postgraduate studies and scholarships.
- Following up the conditions of the college scholarship students abroad.
- Coordinating with the college units in all related fields.
- Chairing the vice deanship's committees, and submitting their reports to the competent authorities.
- Supervising the activities and developing the capabilities of the college in the field of scientific research.
- Supervising the development of the research strategy and plan, and developing mechanisms for its implementation at the college.
- Receiving and following up the needs of the departments for researchers, faculty members and teaching assistants in different disciplines.
- Submitting periodic reports to the dean on the progress of the work in his units, according to the tasks assigned to him, and on the difficulties they face.
- Supervising the units of his vice deanship
- Supervising the implementation of the issues referred to him concerning postgraduate studies and scientific research.
- Carrying out the tasks assigned by the college dean.