The department is concerned with all scouting activities, inside and outside the university.
The department endeavors to upgrade the voluntary work in scouting, and highlight its efforts.
The department is committed to highlighting the role of scouting activity at Umm Al-Qura in serving the nation and community.
- Preparing scouting activity plans and the activity of the female guides, and following up their implementation.
- Preparing and organizing scouting camps.
- Organizing and implementing courses on scout leadership qualification.
- Organizing public service readiness programs to develop the community and voluntary programs.
- Organizing and implementing tours and visits to the regions and provinces of the Saudi Kingdom and GCC countries.
- Overseeing the university's participation in local and international camps and meetings.
- Preparing the scouting activity budget, and submitting it for approval.
Units of the Department
- Administrative Affairs Unit
- Technical Affairs and Scouting Commissions Unit.
- Scout Facilities and Permanent Camp Unit.
- Female Guides Unit.