Management of Student Accommodation
- To have residential complexes accommodating all UQU students from outside Makkah, whether they are Saudis or not.
- Providing an integrated residential environment in terms of basic, educational, and recreational services.
- Creating the proper atmosphere which ensures means of convenience and stability for students and helps them make the highest academic achievements under the supervision of specialist cadres.
- Providing proper accommodation for Saudi and non-Saudi students coming from outside Makkah throughout their academic years.
- Providing proper accommodation for Saudi and non-Saudi female students coming from outside Makkah throughout their academic years.
- Providing transportation to carry boarding students from and to the university.
- Providing proper educational and social environment, equipped with all means of comfort and stability to help students make the highest levels of educational achievement.
- Providing all the basic requirements for the students during their accommodation.
- Directly supervising the student housing to make sure that the students are committed to the laws and regulations of student housing, and meeting all their requirements, as well as ensuring housing safety and availability of all basic services.